OpinionUP holds regular debates on current events and trending topics of interest every Tuesday at 8PM EST. Debate winners are selected by their fellow debate participants. Get to know the winner of the debate “Police Brutality in America”: @kennedya123!
1. What’s your favorite topic to debate?
I love to debate about celebrities or conspiracy theories. It’s really fun for me and a break from most of the serious debates.
2. What person do you most admire?
I most admire my mom because she has taught me so much.
3. Who is your favorite president?
My favorite president was John F. Kennedy. Obviously because we have the same name but I also really loved how much he was willing to do for this country and how likable he was. It sucks he had to die so soon.
4. What is your biggest life goal?
My biggest life goal is to become a plastic surgeon. I want to help people and I’m also very interested in the health field.
5. What’s your favorite book?
Definitely the Diary of Anne Frank (aka a Diary of a Young Girl). It is very interesting to see in her perspective what life was like as a Jew back then. It brings out all of my emotions. But on a less serious note The Hunger Games are also very good!!
6. Where’s your home base?
I’m guessing just where my home is but it is in a small town in the Midwest. The Midwest is great! 🙂
7. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to travel to England or Japan. I love the city vibes of Japan and England idk why but everyone there seems so sweet 💕
8. What is your ideal profession?
As I already said, definitely a plastic surgeon or something else involving surgery (general surgery or trauma specifically)!!
9. What’s your favorite quote?
“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable” -JFK (but it’s hard to pick)
10. What do you like to do in your free time?
I love to sing and play sports (mostly running, basketball, and tennis). Singing is fun for me and sports keep me in shape!
11. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?
Yes, don’t even get me started 😂. I’m not gonna list them all because that would be an essay but the Mandela Effect, Bermuda Triangle, Atlantis, and lots of celebrity deaths.
12. Do you have a favorite sports team?
Probably the Cardinals or Tigers for baseball. Warriors for Basketball.
13. If you had a million dollars to donate to charity, which charity would you pick?
14. What series do you enjoy binge watching on Netflix?
Omg again don’t get me started 😂. On My Block, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, All American, Black Mirror, Pretty Little Liars, Stranger Things, 13 Reasons Why, Dear White People, OITNB, Riverdale, Glee, Grey’s Anatomy, Queen of the South, etc.
15. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
TACOS. Wow tacos are good.
16. Describe yourself with one word.
17. What’s the biggest obstacle you’ve ever overcome?
Probably self confidence stuff. I haven’t really faced many obstacles tbh.
18. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Either getting into a advanced math and science center or probably just 4.0 gpa.
19. Would you rather have a billion dollars or be president?
Billion dollars. I couldn’t handle being president. I’m scared of that. People would hate me haha.
20. What would you change about yourself if you could?
I wouldn’t really change anything. It’s not that I don’t think there is anything wrong with me it’s that I would probably just want to stay the same. (:
21. Is there anything else you would like the OpinionUP community to know?
Have a great time on this app, and don’t be mean to others!! It’s a small community so tell your friends about it. (And tell them to follow me haha)
Follow @kennedya123 to engage in great debates!