OpinionUP holds regular debates on current events and trending topics of interest every Tuesday at 8PM EST. Debate winners are selected by their fellow debate participants. Get to know the winner of the debate, “Justice & The Death Penalty”: @reformedfrank!
1. What’s your favorite topic to debate?
The need for objectivity and absolute truth.
2. What is your biggest life goal?
My biggest life goal is to be a teacher and to always enjoy it because I love seeing people grow and realize things they had never considered before.
3. What’s your favorite book?
My favorite book is either the Bible or theology books because they challenge the way I think and see the world.
4. Where’s your home base?
My home base is in the mountains of North Carolina
5. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to travel to a Mediterranean country like Greece or Israel because there is so much history to see that shapes our world today.
6. What is your ideal profession?
7. What’s your favorite quote?
“I have learned to kiss the waves that throw me up against the Rock of Ages.” – Charles Spurgeon
8. What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to read, hike, discuss life with friends, and drink good coffee.
9. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?
I love to learn about aliens, UFO’s, and the likes.
10. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
11. Would you rather have a billion dollars or be president?
One billion dollars so that I could plan for the future, give to those in need and not have the world looking at me!
12. Is there anything else you would like the OpinionUP community to know?
I love a good argument because they lead to conversations. Rational thinking challenges our ideas and traditions with factual evidence. It breaks down or contrived feelings but makes a better and pushes us to truth that is outside of us. Truth is real and not relative. It’s out there and requires some digging. Seek for answers no matter where they come from!
Follow @reformedfrank to engage in great debates!